Where is Resilient headed in September?
As our SF summer winds down and we head into fall, things are heating up, and we’re not just talking about the temperature. The Resilient team is headed to 4 conferences in September, covering both government and enterprise markets, on both coasts. We are looking forward to reconnecting and meeting new folks. Please reach out to us to set something up if you’re planning on attending any of these events. Looking forward to seeing you!
- Attending BoxWorks, Sept 6-8, San Francisco, CA
- Attending Intelligence & Security Summit, Sept 7-8, Washington DC
- Attending IJIS Mid-Year Briefing, Sept 14-16, Arlington, VA
- Attending Global Identity Summit, Sept 19-22, Tampa, FL
- On a Panel at Health 2.0, Sept 25-28, Santa Clara, CA
- Attending Structure Security, Sept 27-28, San Francisco, CA